I met a lot of new faces, but not as many as I wanted Like John Wann -- somehow I missed you.

But, especially for the active forum members I'd never met before, it sure was fun to put a face with a name. And, I must say, all those I met for the first time really fit the mold of being great people like we so much like about the forum group.

We wife and I had a fantastic time at every turn.

Bob Lusk, Mike Otto, their families, and the staff of Bob and Mike sure outdid themselves. They all put an incredible amount of work into the conference, and it showed. As usual, Debbie made sure the spouses had a fun time going shopping and lunching. Oh, and the delicious cajun cracklins at the PB registration desk.

For Lynda and me, the other thing that really stood out was the hotel/restaraunt staff, and the quality of the food. The two meals we had in the restaraunt were fabulous. But, something that was a real first for Lynda and me, were the hugs we got from staff as we were getting ready to leave. The hotel staff also really aided in helping make it great.

Lynda and Ken G.

Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

Peculiar Friends are Better than No Friends at All!