Originally Posted By: fish n chips
I am seeing a repeating pattern of guns in photos. Problems around!?

Nah, no problems. Just an ounce of prevention. We have plenty of turkeys, deer, coyotes, and fox about. 3 years back before I began the work on the property there were tracks attributable to a Mountain Lion. Never saw it (expected), and the tracks disappeared (also expected) never to return.

This year 3 coyotes were chasing a deer through the woods and the deer stopped on the other side of the pond opposite of the dock. I was sitting there with a Remy 870 watching, heard some more noise coming through the woods, deer looked at me, then took off. I counted 23 seconds and 3 coyotes appeared. They stopped where the deer stopped, didn't even recognize they weren't alone. So I "coughed" to get their attention, they startled and looked across at me, I racked the 870, they backed up a bit, I sent a few shells through the barrel and the coyotes took off the opposite way of the deer.

So given the the game trails, the tracks, and the daytime sightings I opt to be prepared best I can. I hadn't even noticed the wheel gun in one picture but I know the shotgun was in a picture. .41magnum revolver and 12ga shotgun are usually close by.