PH will drop naturally in a week or so, but refilling the pond after treatment will dilute enough you won't have anything to worry about. Test the PH to ensure it's returned to normal levels, just to be safe, but you'll likely be fine.

If you elect to stock RES, I'd consider them this Spring if they're available along with stocking your forage base [FHM, BNM, SFS]. I'd personally wait until Fall to stock YP and SMB and allow forage base some time to get established. You'll have larger fish from which to choose, I'd go with largest you can afford - hand select them if possible. I hesitate to stock YP in Spring as Cody says they could be 2014 runts, males, inferior fish leftovers. I would personally try to get pellet trained fish.

QTY dependent on your goals, but I'd start here:

250 RES
100-150 YP
25-50 SMB

Summer 2016

5-10 HSB annual or biannual ladder stocking max 30 fish

10 WE annual or biannual ladder stock dependent on harvest and goals for these fish

You probably had this already in hand, just some initial thoughts on stocking strategies for you. I hope this is helpful, I'm really excited about your project. Cody will likely be along soon to correct me in a few areas. Stocking qty will change significantly depending on your goals, as you are aware.

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]