Originally Posted By: Cecil Baird1
that she passes quickly and painlessly from this life to the next. She's in renal failure and her bone marrow is no longer producing red blood cells. She wants no hospital care and just wants to die in peace in her home. It's amazing she's still alive but she has very deep faith and is tough as nails.

I couldn't have asked for a better mother-in-law as she never meddled and accepted me as a son-in-law with no hesitation. And of course I have my wife to thank her for.

Thank you

Cecil you said it! I too am in that very same boat at this point. We called in Hospice yesterday my MIL is starting to go into heart failure and she is basically shutting down at age 93. She has seen so much in this life! I think of all the things she has seen and its amazing. All the inventions since 1921 that she has been a part of. God bless your MIL and mine as well. I too could not have asked for a better one! May they go and be in a much better place! smile

RC

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!