CJBS2003, thank you for all of the input. I will begin taking out as many LMB as possible, hopefully even start this winter. The catfish have proven very easy to catch when Ive tried for them and will remove them as well.

There is no inlet or outlet of water even during the highest of times, strictly runoff, spring fed, and seepage through the ground from the river very nearby. I suppose that would be good if I wanted to add BG and new LMB to keep them in the body of water and not lose them to streams etc. Does that also fair well if I tried to establish a forage species in high enough numbers to allow them to reproduce and continually populate the pond? What forage species would do best in this situation when/if we added them to the pond, and how many to add?? Along the sides in a few areas the bank is gradually sloped and with enough cover should hopefully allow forage to survive??

I did contact Keystone and they said they should be able to have some TM available in the fall, it would probably by a fun day trip to head over there and check out the operation since they are pretty close to home.

Thanks guys.