Originally Posted By: FireIsHot
Originally Posted By: Cecil Baird1
Fireshot,

How do I go about ordering that measuring board? Looked up Fiskars Brand Inc. Madison which is listed on the side but didn't see anything specifically. Apparently its use isn't designed for fish?

Wally World has them in the sewing section. They have them in different sizes, and I'm liking it a lot. One, the grid lets you lay your fish anywhere on the board and get an accurate measurement and 2, it shows the height of the fish. That's right in my CNBG wheelhouse.

They're plastic so they can stay wet with no problems.

Thanks!

Caught two bluegills today along with 8 or 10 yellow perch to 14 inches. Only need one to fill an order. Unfortunately one was just under the minimum size of 10 inches and the other albeit plenty big enough had an imperfect tail and spiny dorsal fin so they went back. The fish are for the world taxidermy championships so the customer is really picky. I'll keep trying.

The yellow perch outnumber my bluegill about 20 to 30 to one in the pond. Hope to change that in the next few years.

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 01/20/15 08:46 AM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.