My 2 acre pond is not full by all means but I do have water from one end to the other. I am getting my shipment of forage fish in mid February and I need to be ready. Some of you know I have tire tripods all over the pond in what will be 5 foot water at pool. They all have some water on them and some are already completely submerged in the deep end. That's ok for my deeper structure but now I have acquired 40 old wooden pallets I want to put along the banks for my forage fish to spawn and hide. Yall talked me out of the artificial Christmas trees. My question is how deep do they need to be?I need them to be in the waters edge for the new little fish coming but... as the pond fills later then they may be too deep!! I want to put out about 10 of these "piles" and sure as heck don't want to have to move them all later. Any suggestion and input greatly appreciated.I did by a very nice pedal boat for only $100 this weekend and have acess out on the water now. The water is deep enough I can take that boat from one end to the other without hitting bottom. I made me a little temporary walkway down to the water with pallets,plywood and roll roofing and moor the boat there. This will serve as a means to carry bait fish down to the pond in buckets if I have to.

Dear Alcohol, We had a deal where you would make me funnier, smarter, and a better dancer... I saw the video... We need to talk.