I been using a Remington deer feeder now for 5 years. Here is a pic of it in the water. Course its only in about 5 feet. If your ponds edge gets deep fast this will not work, but it works great for me. I go out and fill with my boat when I need to or sometimes I walk out there with my chest waders on. The one thing I like about this setup is with this feeder throwing food in a 360 even some of my smaller fish closer to shore get some too. It's not just throwing it out to the bigger fish in deep water! In this pic you can see a few things going on. 1. My son has a nice LMB on he caught near the feeder lurking for BG. And 2 on the right you can see my air station running. I also have a small brush pile just about 10 feet on the other side of the feeder for fish to hide in while they are waiting on the food. It works great for me. The only downside is filling it up and swapping out a battery, but if yours is solar then you only got one down side and thats filling it up from time to time.

Attached Images
Deer Fish Feeder.JPG
Last edited by RC51; 01/08/15 08:35 AM.

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!