OPEC is flooding the world market with oil. They want to stop America from participating in the world market. Every time America gears up exploration for our own oil, the Saudies fluid the market. It happened in the early 80's and it has taken a long time to get us back to where we are today. We improved technology (horizontal drilling and fracing horizontal wells). And they do it again. Flooding the market drops oil prices where American Companies can not compete. It's same thing as making tennis shoes in America, we can not make them for the same price as China. We all enjoy low fuel prices but this has already cost several thousands jobs in the energy business and it may cost millions of jobs before it's all over. I think it is time for America to have an energy policy and where we do not depend on the Middle East to provide the oil to America. And as far as the big Keystone pipeline we have been hearing about for several years. Canada can not produce the oil at todays oil pricing, so the keystone and Canada will pump little if any oil through the pipeline is no benefit to America now. Me, I would prefer to pay a little more at the pump to keep millions of Americans working.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy