Originally Posted By: rmedgar
Jason, why don't you pack up your "facts", "know-it-all attitude" and disrespectful & condesending persona, and go play somewhere else...

Everyone wants to keep it civil, which I think I have done.....Meanwhile......there's one of every single forum on the internet, isn't there? It's always the consummate clique bonding suck up, Ready to ask people to leave the site. Which has caused more uproar on forums than one might imagine in many lifetimes. Reply to the suck up and 10 people come galloping in with ropes and pitchforks to show their loyalty.

Also I noticed there's a lot of "Internet friend" brew-ha-ha going on in here. It never fails on the Internet does it? " Oh he is my internet friend and I will take his side and defend, and you can leave!"

Dude, what I want to say to you right now, I'd probably get kicked off the forum......so I'm gonna bite my ....my umm.....typing fingers. I will say this...not meaning any disrespect....but I have seen you before. The name is different and the face has changed....but you're the same.

Anyway, the water temp is 53 degrees in my pond. In response to whomever wanted to know.
My fish are growing.....they're not dying. Even if water temp was 30 degrees they still wouldn't be dying.......but they probably wouldn't be eating pellets either. See the thing is....at some point, the fish will stop taking pellets, and everything else. That point will come , long before a fish eats itself to death. Which is ridiculous to even suggest a fish will do such a thing.

Has anyone here had a fish kill because they fed their fish pellets during winter? Any of you? Seriously?? Any of you?
But all of a sudden, everyone wants to be the expert on what will happen. Never even tried it.....but already know the outcome and warn others not to do it.

Talk about condescending.......Jesus. Let me ask you guys something. At the end of this because, I intend to feed my fish through the winter......until they don't take pellets any longer. Will you be willing to come back to this thread....after all that has transpired ......and admit you were wrong??
Because in my case....maybe not everyones case( because they are afraid to try it) , but in MY case, that's what's going to happen.

Will you still want me kicked from the forum , even after this?