Thanks for all the comments and recommendations. I am feeling a little like an expecting father.:) Not exactly (been there), but a little unsure of what is going on because I can't see in the water. I've been feeding 1 sec per late afternoon. Water temp was 52 at last check and visibility was at 12" but after a couple days rain it is now 4". I see little to no feeding at the feeder and never see any of the forage fish that were stocked. I have seen a couple of Blue Harran on the shore and a couple times a Kingfisher over the pond, and a couple of White cranes wading around and I know the are eating my fish. frown. Ok, so after I made a bow hunt on a warm day, and returning across the dam area, there was a strong fish smell the the air. An odor I usually associate with Bream Beds on Caddo Lake. I went on to the house and was resting up when the thought of dead fish floating. Oh Carp!! The next day I looked the shoreline over and saw no dead fish. So, What u think? I did see a little movement on the surface of the water that next day. I am already thinking of adding some more forage asap. And Talapia will be on the list as soon as the water warms up. The pond is 2/3rds full at this time. Why the strong fish odor? Should be no bedding would there? Or was it the shad? Apparently I have no patience and want to see a result of all the work I put into this.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy