Update,

Hey everyone quick update on my son! We got a call from him on Thanksgiving day!! He is doing great and misses us all! He actually got to shoot a M4 and a M16 last week live rounds! He was excited about that! Oh and this week he said they would actually be throwing live Grenades....Flashbangs and popping smoke! Wow!! I wasn't real thrilled with him throwing a live grenade... but I get it that they need to learn how to do all that cause some of these kids might turn right around after basic and get deployed... So I just told him to make sure he LISTENS VERY WELL to what the DI is telling them!! And GET DOWN!!! smile Other then that it's been a fairly normal week haha! He gets to come home for a week at Christmas time which I thought was strange. Back when I was in they would have never let you out of basic to come home for Christmas but I guess they do now??? Anyway it will be nice to see him and be with him for Christmas! Gotta go for now but just thought I would share quick!

RC

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!