Yeah... and the tilapia I put in there... no one can decide with the fuzzy laws in michigan if that is legal or not. I think it is legal, other PB members in Michigan use them too.

My pond does not have natural inlet or outlet. There is a conduit from the storm water holding tank at the end of the street into my pond. It is true that if the water came up too fast the pond could overflow its banks into the woods but there is no other stream or pond for it to go in. I would say that would be true of any other hole in the ground in any one else's front yard, that if we get enough water there is always a way fish can get out.

But you are correct, if the wrong fish gets in there and I can't prove anything....

I think for now I just let it be. If I have to catch a lone bullhead out at some point so be it. Do GBH get bullheads? How about birds of prey that dive into ponds?

If end up with tons of unwanted ones I can always pump dry and start over. If I did ever pump dry and start over, I would take that opportunity to put in a liner or would hopefully by that time know from other PB members if the new polymer sealants work or not and then wouldn't have to pump so much water into the pond anyway.