Originally Posted By: Dave Davidson1
They have a cure for those that are too stubborn.

But, in those days it wasn't optional.

I dunno'.....I'm sure they have a prescribed policy for treatment of stubborn folks, but I'm gonna' stop well short of calling it a cure. wink

I'm not a tough guy at all. It's just not in my nature to allow someone else to think for me. I learned a long time ago that in many cases, titles, rank, official position, or advanced age should not automatically convey a greater ability to make decisions regarding my welfare than what I'm already in possession of without their input.

How do I know that I'm not more intelligent than they are? I believe some of these kinds of folks couldn't pour water out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel. And I'm supposed to trust them to think for me?

That's why I knew from early on that service life wouldn't work for me, although I know there are a great many who excel at it, and enjoy it.

RC this is only my opinion, and not meant to detract from your thread or diminish what your son has set out to accomplish. He's taken a big, brave step and you have every right to be proud of him. Congrats to Noah, and all who had a hand in bringing him up. smile

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.