I was going to up my order to 300 BG and 200 RES and stick with the 5lb of FHM. I'm in central VA. Upstream I have about 30 acres of pasture. I was surprised at how fast things cleared. It started pretty muddy after finishing the dirt work but within a week things settled on down. A real nice green has settled in and visibility is a couple feet. I don't eat fish but have a neighbor that will gladly harvest to keep things in check. My goals are more a healthy balance. I don't plan to aerate. I do plan to drain most of my overflow through my bottom drain with the rest through a surface drain. I'm working on plantings now for all my OBL plants in the inlet. I covered with cereal rye across all the above water surfaces and rye grass a few feet below full pool to help seal in the clay. That's all coming in nice. I'm looking to plant a mix of native grasses and flowers suited for the various moisture zones. I'm looking for a nice native habitat. I was going to put in 150 or so LMB. I believe that was the rate I read.

I'll try and post some pictures.

David Clapper