UPG welcome to the forum! I see you have excellent taste in beverages - instant credibility with me! wink

If you can outline your goals for the pond, it would help us provide the best advice moving forward. If you are looking for minimum commitment to simply manage the existing fish in your somewhat shallow pond, aeration would be helpful and treating existing lilies and replanting better cultivars per Cody and others' direction.

If you want to commit to creating a great fishery, draining and dredging would be a consideration. We routinely advise to nuke and restart so you can create conditions necessary to establish and maintain an excellent fishery and do things the right way with a fresh start. For a smaller BOW like yours this process could be fairly inexpensive - say $1-$3k. I did this on a .4 AC pond at my farm and it cost $700 for excavator and dozer work.

Let us know your goals, and we can help direct you. Good to have you with us on the forum!

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]