... Anyone ever see these:

I was at my nieces wedding reception, and at about 9:00 pm they passed out a package to everyone. What's this?

Well, the band shut down and my sister took stage to explain what this is.

Basically, it's a hot air balloon made out of paper and plastic, and the fuel source is some kind of compressed material that you just put a match to.

Anyway, asked my sis if this was legal? Yep! So, we venture outside and had at least 40 participants.

I was the first to ignite mine, and it was going really good so I let it go. Wind shifted a tad and it went sideways and Hindenburg on me! Ball of flames!

We were between two buildings so that is a tad volatile, so we moved to the open parking lot out back.

Yeah, that works, and maybe got 15 in the air that were going for miles already! Pretty cool!

Well, One of the Grandville finest show's up and he has 3 backup cruisers in position, then the fire dept. shows up!

OK sis, you got us all busted!

The officials were really cool, but the fire dept. has to try track where these things are going to land. If they get good lift, they will burn up quite high, but this is just so random on what will happen.

Yep, you are supposed to make a wish with these things, and if it takes to flight, your wish will come true. I guess my wish was way too big wink