Deb, may I make a suggestion to you?

In my opinion, it may be a good idea to re-register yourself on this forum as yourself without any reference to GG/Holyoak.

I say this because as a biologist, you have not really participated in the root biology phases of what Holyoak is doing or has done. Therefore, your defense of said topic, or attempts to enlighten the forum have to be viewed as "pro-company" party line statements. I believe that you have made it clear that you do not really know the answers to a lot of questions that are being asked of you.

If I have to make a guess, I don't think those answers are going to be provided (easily, anyway) to you and then to the forum.

If anything, Holyoak has to now realize that providing information to this forum is equal to providing technical information to some of the top professionals in the industry. Holyoak has not done this in the past, and I don't see them doing it now.

Again, this is just my observation, but as long as you post under "Georgia Giant Man," you will always be viewed as a proponent of Holyoak. Of course, there is nothing wrong with being a proponent of Holyoak (or an employee), however, you have not participated in what their trade secret really is, and therefore have your hands tied as to discussing it in the depth that certain forum members want.

Thanks.

Excerpt from Robert Crais' "The Monkey's Raincoat:"
"She took another microscopic bite of her sandwich, then pushed it away. Maybe she absorbed nutrients from her surroundings."