Okay, I got out to the farm with a bunch of parts and ideas yesterday! A friend came over to help and we got started.

The first thing to do was to finish building the aeration stations. I went unconventional for several reasons, but the biggest was portability.

The bases turned out great! They came out of the buckets very easily, and the shape makes them slide on the bottom with minimal effort. In the end, I made the diffusers 10 inches tall. this approximated the height of the Vertex diffusers, and it brings up very little turbidity if at all.

Once I had the diffusers ready, it was time to head out to the Topias.

As it turns out, I was able to use one of my 100 foot bottom line for two of the Topias. I cut the line in half and was able to run air to Georgetopia and Moretopia from the central location with a little line to spare! Getting to Extratopia was easier than I thought as well. It turns out that 100 feet of bottom line makes it from the pump's manifold to the bottom of extratopia. This way, I don't have to cut that line and will be able to use it in the future after I plumb PVC to the pond's edges.

So how did we do? We did well. I now have a boil in all three Topias.

Being so new, I did not smell any off gassing, but to play it safe, I have the aeration system on a timer for the next week.

Here is how the Topias look:

Extratopia

Moretopia

Georgetopia

When I return back to the farm, I'll get out my ODO meter and see how the aeration system is doing. By then, I should be able to run it longer without any concerns.

So are the fish happy? I would say so!!

Now to get the water going so I can get some grass around those topias!!

Brian

The one thing is the one thing
A dry fly catches no fish
Try not to be THAT 10%