Deb, I have been out of town, trying to catch up. I combine learned knowledge from school lectures, seminar, etc and seem to learn more OTJ. SO preaching to the choir on that one. I will give quick answer on fertilizer b.c others have already said most of what I would have said.

You did admit you do not suggest ag lime. Is anyone else reading this?

YOu can look into diff in testing, etc. but the core of diff is you recommendation on the products vs. ag lime. Ag lime will do the same thing in the long run raise the hardness and alkalinity, it is slow but last much longer. Based on cost is 10 x's or more less $.

I'm not trying to slam you, really. Just this is not scientifically based at all to not use this source. It seems to me to be money driven and this is what I get upset about. I make recommendation and yep make a living doing it but sell based on sciene not what aids my pocket book. Proof me and all others that use ag lime wrong that it is not the way to go.

Ross, yep I use the .16 sulfric acid catridges unless I know it is high then use the 1.6 to save reagent, good to see not the only one who does that.

Greg Grimes
www.lakework.com