Welcome to PB captwho. There are some members out your way. They don't post much. Seems like a specific question is asked and then that's it. Sure would be nice to keep participation from the region going on a regular basis.

How cold will your water stay during the summer? RBT are usually stocked in the fall and not expected to last past June/July in most ponds, unless they stay cold. Your air temps sound similar to ours here, so I would think your water temps will be the same too. To warm for year round trout. The RBT I stock are probably a 1/2# each in Oct, so it seems like your numbers on them are high. I stock 50 RBT in 1 acre, and that works out nicely. If you feed, you probably could do it, and in regards to not being there to feed, you can buy an automatic feeder that will hold enough feed between visits. I think if you feed, the trout will do fine with LMB. The trout love feed. However, without feed, you will have to keep up a lot of forage for both predators. 10# of FHM seem more than enough for now if you don't add a predator till later. Oh, and make sure there are no hitchhikers in with those FHM. Hand sort them all, away from the pond. Put the good ones into a bucket, and then bring that to the pond.