Good day all I recently moved into NY my father passed and we took over his estate. Myself and 3 sons moved in fourth of July weekend the property has an 14 acre lake that was an old quarry with two ponds above that feed into a water fall also tubes come out of these ponds with wooden dams that are very small.
The lake is 40 foot at its deepest it has two pump houses that my caretaker thinks they circulates the water this was all built 6 years ago. I do not know how any of this works but dad spent allot I remember the cost of $200,000.00.

I sent the boys down to fish and they came back with broken poles and no line.I walked down to see the problem and there was so many huge fish. I called my neighbor he told me you have a WALLEYE lake the top two ponds are feeder ponds with smaller fish for feeding. I havent the slightest clue what to do John our new caretaker just started to work with us.

Where should I start, inside the pump houses are the company who built everything should I start there. John has fished up in Canada most of his life and he was amazed at the size and how many.

Thankyou for any response or advice M Cris