I was trying to find something fairly cheap to try this year since it is so late and not sure when I will even get to it. Plus like you said the beds you can buy are really high so I wanted to try something like a plastic tub or something else similar to that if you thought it may work.

They tank I will probably hook it up to is about 300 gallons, i have another 110 gallon stock tank I had thought about using but it may have to wait until next year since my fish are already in the 300 tank and running at this time, plus I do not have the room or access to power for another tank at this time.

I may try to build one out of wood next year and use a liner but wanted to just get something going this year to see if I could get some plants to grow and possibly help out my fish by pulling out some nutrients from the water.

I have even thought about just trying to grow some sort of plants that may do a better job using the nutrients than veggies. Do you grow other items like that, which are easy to grow and use tons of nutrients.

Please let me know.

Thanks