Not that I have tried what you are proposing, but I have used RBT to try and control GSF early in my pond stocking. In short, I don't think it will work. They have worked on the GSF (and I also have bass), but not enough. Keep in my, I am always up for experiments, while others only want tried and true methods.

GSF don't spawn as often as BG, so BG will be more prolific.

You won't want to pellet feed. The RBT will eat that instead of the BG.

Don't have cover for the BG to hide in. I have way to much.

You are going to need some big RBT to eat BG over 3". If you can get the trout to live year round, that's possible. If the RBT die, then the BG will grow all summer and get ahead of the trout that will be stocked in the fall.

Now, you can combat all these problems in some way. Possibly have a selective predator that will take over eating the BG when the trout are done/gone. Lots of variables in your pond setting would dictate whether you even have a fighting chance with this idea. If it don't work out, are you willing to start over? Possibly you could add LMB later if the BG start getting out of control. If you can get trout to live year round, it might be a god idea to get them in, feed them a year to grow, then stock BG and stop feeding. Do you care if the BG get stunted? If not, then may be it would actually be good for a trout pond ?

Do you really want BG at all? If you just want trout, put FHM in and let them spawn till fall. Add trout in fall and let them go to town on the FHM till June(and feed pellets). Repeat process. Pretty easy pond to take care of IMO.

It will be interesting to see if others can come up with feasible possibilities for this scenario.