Well I was kinda wanting to see how many fish I should stock for my 1/4 acre pond. My goals are nice bluegill and bass pond. I would like to catch a nice bass every so often but I don't have to have trophy bass. I also plan on swimming in the pond. I plan on stocking bluegill as soon as I can find some. I figure I will have to stock native bluegill since it gets so cold here in the Texas panhandle is this correct? I need to know how many bluegill to stock? And how many fatheads minnows as well? I was also thinking about golden shiners? I plan on feeding and hopefully before the end of the year getting an aerator. Does anyone when where I can get some fish I know Wes Harden used to have a hatchery in Sulphur Oklahoma which is only 4.5 hours from but what I understood he sold it is that correct? Does anyone have the new owners number? Also I have looked at Overton's but I'm a little hesitant being 7.5 away. Also I was wondering what size of bluegill to get? I don't mind spending a little money on bigger fish since it's only a 1/4 pond. I also plan on stocking bass next fall. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.