Well if your nearest neighbor is 1/4 mile away or so I have a hard time wondering what this complaint could be.

I have been visted by the cops a couple of times for shooting at our place as the neighbors reported me. I never had Game and Fish come out or call me for a shooting complaint....

I tell ya I have lived all my life in the city and never had one complaint against me. I buy 12 acres of land out in the country and the cops have come seen me 3 times now.... Stupid neighbors...

Each time the cops are like hey we have to come out here because a complaint has been called in, we can't do anything about it, but we have to come. So the cop sits down with me we BS for a while and he goes on his way.... But my neighbors are like 400 yards away not a 1/4 mile and they get a little pissy at times. The crazy thing is where I have my land I am allowed to actually shoot from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. I was like who needs to be shooting at 10PM?? The rules are quite easy going that's for sure...

Anyway keeps up posted Bing can't wait to hear what this is about.

RC

Last edited by RC51; 06/24/14 07:51 AM.

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!