So, I have recently purchased what we would call our dream property. Even though it has nothing on it yet LOL...Its all in my head at the moment, hopefully I can get all the great ideas out of my head and turn them into realities.

The stats and plan:
14 1/2 acres, 7 of which is completely wooded with lots of hardwoods, 4 wheeler trails etc. the other 7 1/2 is open pasture land. which is where I plan to dig the one acre pond that will be home to LMB & CNBG, and a swimming hole for the family, possibly a rope swing or zip line.

We plan on having a small farm. A few horses for the kids, a couple cows to keep in the butcher rotation, egg laying chics and eating chics.

To go along with the farm the barn and rail fence will be a must.

Last but not least, the home site will come.

I have not started anything yet. I plan to start trenching and running the underground electrical line when i get home from offshore and dig a few test holes for the pond.
I am also entertaining the idea of a second pond, half acre or so for catfish only. the intent is to keep the 1 acre pond as clean and nice as possible . I think it would be better to keep the mud stirring BC's out alson less competition for the bass.

Pics to come soon.

Feel free to chime in smile

If it was easy everybody would do it !!!