sprkplug.

From your pictures, it looks more like spirogyra. Cutrine Plus liquid, mixed at a rate of 16 ounces per 2 gallons of water with the addition of an adjuvant like Cygnet Plus at a rate of 4 ounces per gallon of water will knock that back within 48 hours. Another great product to help with the reduction of the sedimentation is an enzyme product called PZ-900. Add that to your solution and spray it on every piece of algae you can hit. This mixture is something that I use thousands of times per season and it works.

Things to stay away from... ROTENONE! Unless of course you want to knock out your fish population while trying to get rid of your algae bloom.

Also, Chelated copper products like Cutrine will NOT disrupt your microorganism function if they are applied within the label rate. I personally apply the Cutrine with bacteria products on a daily basis and the results are always on the positive.

Things to consider... water circulation: I noticed from your pics you do not have an aerator in your pond... I would highly suggest getting one. This will increase your microbial function which will help to reduce the nutrients feeding the algae blooms.

Just my $.02, but it's based on 2500 pond treatments per year....

Miles upon miles of aeration line installed, 2500 plus pond treatments performed annually.... and I'm just getting started.