Hey DD I agree he is doing some things backwards and really putting himself farther back, but haven't we all? smile

Paddle,

1. I would not put the LMB in there either. Your already stocked wrong so don't do the LMB.

2. Even though they are Black Crappie they should not have gone into a pond as small as yours. They just take over very quick! And they compete for forage food. Read on here about Crappie.

3. I think you need to drain the pond and kill everything off. Sorry but your never gonna get all them CC or Bull heads out of there. If the other fish you put in there were smaller most of them are more than likely gone anyway and became food.

There is all kinds of info on here about draining your pond and starting over you may want to read about it also.

Here is the one thing I can tell you. Before you do anything else ask!! Or read out hear first and it may very well keep you from spending a lot of time and work on something you may not should have done in the first place!

Good Luck bud keep us posted,

RC

Last edited by RC51; 06/03/14 07:38 AM.

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!