Originally Posted By: esshup
Rex, looking good. You going to rig the doors on the tool boxes so they don't automatically open? wink grin

Do you have a place on the truck where you can hang a scale to weigh out the fish? Analog/mechanical scale vs. digital?

Maybe a power outlet or 2 and an air chuck somewhere outside? You can plug in a light to look into the tanks, a snall portable flood light and plug in an air hose to run an impact wrench if needed?

FWIW, I really dislike polished chrome flat bumpers or doors on the back of trucks. They reflect headlights.

LOL! Dual locking, side swing dual doors. I am sure I will wire both 110 a/c and 12V all over it in time and if/as needed. Air will be plumbed as will oxygen to fill bags and supply a trailer if pulled. Those, I will wait to install so I will know the locations making it all very functional. I will probably choose a mechanical scale, tilapia are too jumpy to be near the electronics of the digitals...I carry 3 now so 1 works while 2 can dry out.

In time, I would like to get with someone to figure out a compact monitoring system to detect temp, ammonia, CO2 and O2 levels that can easily be checked in the cab.