Scott, here is your photographic "proof". wink

The shop got the metal order in, the Company's fabrication shop finishes their relocation to the same shop the builds are done in, and work has begun in earnest. Batteries and air brake tanks were relocated, designs are completed, yet still may get minor changes, high intensity LED lighting getting ordered, slide out cat walks being built, new lift axle to support the extra weight when loaded, tires and polished wheels all being finished and shipped from all over the country.

I'm biased, but the bright aluminum against the dark blue really works for me. The 3 tanks shown in the right of the one picture are 38 inches tall and the overall width is 8 feet. The center tank will have 8 compartments carrying 125 gallons each and the front/rear tanks each have 4 compartments holding 250 gallons each. Each 125 gallons of water will be oxygenated by 2 3/8"x36" Point Four Ceramic pure Oxygen diffusers. I am also designing an on board filtration system and I may even add automated water chilling/heating capacity for installation next year.

The LOX saddle shown on the truck will carry dual, 300 liter Liquid oxygen tanks and the 4 batteries and 3000 watt A/C power inverter will be housed in the center space.

Four, 24"x24"x60" polished aluminum tool boxes will fill space under the aluminum bed between the Lox tanks and forward rear axle with a 200' water hose reel box and water pumps in the opposite side box, filling the spaces behind the Tag axle and rear bumper. The rear bumper itself will be covered in polished aluminum with a door the will reveal storage space for 6, 20 foot sections of pipe to stock ponds or change water from a remote area.

If needed, I can even pull a trailer mounted haul tank using one of my old tanks that holds 660 gallons in 4 compartments allowing me to move up to a total of 10,000 pounds of Tilapia or adult fish in a single load...about half that hauling smaller fish.

Now...Who needs Fish?!?!?! grin

Old and new together with the new, light weight tanks on the right...A new chrome front bumper will go on too...

The Liquid Oxygen/battery saddle in place and getting final fabrication...The bulkhead will also frame the rear glass to hold a light bar with flood lights for night stocking/loadings and periodic in-transit welfare inspections...