I'm not certain if I need aeration or not, so I'm asking the experts.

I have a 1.1 acre pond in Southwest Louisiana. The pond is roughly divided into thirds. 1/3 is 0-8', 1/3 is 10'-12' and 1/3 is 14'-18' in depth. The pond was recently dug and has been full for about 2 years. As it sits now, the water has always been a nice greenish color with clarity ranging from 3'-6' visibility. I have an extremely healthy population of minnows and stocked CNBG in October of last year. So far they are doing great and are 4-6 inches in length. Plan to stock LMB later this year. I do have some vegetation in the shallower areas and the perimeter. with a few stumps in the fishing areas.

The plans for the pond include fishing (In designated areas) and swimming, diving, maybe a water slide and zip line.

I don't have electricity available at the pond so I would need to place the air pump at or near my shop and pipe the air to the pond. My shop is roughly 400 feet from the pond.

With all the background, do I need aeration?

If I do need aeration, what pump would best suit my needs? I would like to be able to run it on a timer. Maybe 8-12 hours at night if possible. I don't mind a little noise, but I don't want a pump that sounds like a 747 at takeoff!

How many and what size diffusers would be suitable? The bottom in the deeper water is hard clay bottom with little silt or sludge. I was thinking of mounting them in a bucket with a float so I can repair or replace if needed.

I planned on 3/4" pvc pipe to run from the shop to the pond with a manifold if I need more than 1 diffuser.

Thanks in advance for your help. This place is the absolute best resource for information on ponds and lakes!