Good info, thanks for posting that.

My entire system runs downhill so I guess I am good there. The pump sits in our carport so has good ventilation and stays dry other than humidity. I will probably install a check valve at the pump output to be safe.

Right now both ports are manifolded together as from the factory. One input is open with a muffler and filter. One output is open going from the 1/4" up to 5/8 for 10' then to the 1.25" black poly which runs 300' to the pond.

Off the output I have two 1/2" T's with a pressure gauge on one and a relief valve on the other.

At the pond is probably my weak point as the line downsizes to 3/8". 50' of weighted to one diffuser in 12' of water and 100' to the other in about 7' of water.

I just bought two Vertex diffusers from Ted Lea that came today which will replace the two stone sticks in the pond now so that should increase the efficiency.

Hoping the 3/8" ID line at the pond isn't an issue and I'm not even sure in a .25 acre pond I need two diffusers running 24/7 but that's the plan for now. Hoping over aeration isn't an issue.

Not even sure I am doing any of this right but at least I am learning.