Sparkplug and others who are paying more for Aquamax. I think the first think to consider when looking at AQ prices is whether you are buying it directly from a Purina dealer or someone else. If from a Purina dealer then transportation costs and dealer markup should be the primary differences.

If you are not buying directly from a Purina dealer then you may be buying from someone who is buying from a Purina dealer and reselling it to you. Something like buying a tube of toothpaste from Walmart vs. buying from a convenience store on the Interstate where everything costs more.

Relative to me being on the other side of Illinois (a state and a half away from Richmond IN) where AQ is made, the Purina dealer I buy mine from is located in Vandalia IL and is about 1 mile from a Purina distribution center. The transit to Illinois on a semi is likely less of a cost than a dealer who is 50 or miles away from a distribution center.

"I love living. I have some problems with my life, but living is the best thing they've come up with so far." � Neil Simon,