Originally Posted By: esshup
Would you entertain the idea of feeding the fish in that pond? Either by hand every day or with an auto fish feeder?

What other goals do you have for that pond?

Probably not. I actually really enjoy hand feeding and that is more enjoyable to me than fishing. I like to watch the activity after the feed is put out. FHM's have been going nuts the last couple days. BG just starting to show a little activity. But we travel a lot and are not always around. We got rid of all livestock and have no pets so we can travel without leaving obligations for others at home, so the fish have to be able to be left to their own devices quite a bit of the time. I don't want to put the obligation on someone else to have to fill the feeders while we are away.

What other goals for this pond? It be one of my diversions to keep me entertained now that I am not needed for the day to day operations around the farm. Once a person is no longer needed for the daily grind, he has to find something that is hopefully not illegal or immoral to keep him entertained and fill up the day. Some call it retirement.

Last edited by snrub; 03/14/14 10:08 PM.

John

I subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine