I am an Echo fan and you couldn't give me a new Stihl. The last Stihl I bought had the snap in caps for gas and oil. There was no way that they would stay in and there was also no way that Stihl would replace it. They got a pretty bad rep over that and deserved it.

Remember the story on nation wide TV a couple of years ago about the woman who was stealing Christmas lights? She was working a lot in our neighborhood and my Stihl came up missing from my garage. I didn't even report the theft because I was afraid that it might be recovered and returned to me. BTW, she was recently convicted and got a 70 year sentence due to continuing criminal activities.

I guess I have 3 or 4 of each and the Echo's have never let me down. I like a 12 inch chain and bar for climbing and cutting in trees.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP