The 1.5 acre lake was dug 3.5 years ago. Its 19ft deep at the deepest point. There is a small corner that is only a few feet deep that I see lmb eat at. The sides slope off pretty fast. The only cover is some plastic pallets, the grass around the edge and some cider trees in one corner. It has springs in it so it stays full most of the time. All the minnows I saw in the summer were hanging around the dock. The bass do feed on the minnows when you walk around and scare the minnows out of the edge. I stocked 750 3-4in bluegill. 100 6-8in CC. 100 6-8in LMB and some grass carp. Was supposed to get smaller LMB but this is all he had so he gave me some FHM for free. 20lbs were thousands of FHM. I know that the LMB spawned the first year. The BG have also. We have only took out some BG and CC. Since the CC didn't spawn I put 50 in last year.

I've got different reviews on the black crappie. I was told to do black crappie but not white because the white ones take over more than the black ones would. That's why I wanted to check on here first. Would really like a few crappie that's why I was only going with no more than a 100. Thanks for all the replies back