Ugh! The post office drives me out of my mind sometimes!!! I don't see how they do what they do and we wouldn't have a business without them, thank goodness for them... but, packages get lost. frown I can promise we mail out orders the very same day they are ordered or the next day if it's during the evening or on the weekend. Trust me, it's Steve's thing. I'm bad about only fulfilling orders by my email notices and I don't often get on the actual store (which sometimes people leave messages on)... I'll do better!

So, please, anyone feel free to call me ANYTIME you have a problem or think it's taking too long for your package to arrive. I promise, we will make it right! And, yes, by all means buy our lures from Scott. He can better recommend what he thinks you might need since he knows most of you....

Now that's said,.... wink Thank you guys for thinking of us. We truly learn from YOU all! And believe me, we try your techniques out as well!

We've been really busy making new colors (still trying to sweet talk on that blue!) and new lure bodies. One new lure we just started making this week will be AWESOME for fly fishing! Steve is bringing in two more colors tomorrow for us to work on and I'll take a good photo to show you.

Is anyone fishing right now? I'd love to send some out to a few people to give us their opinion on it. Goodness knows we won't be fishing for a while with this weather!

Thanks so much!

P.S. Mr. Hanners,... you probably go the postcard with my "Trout Pattie" recipe on it. Trust me, you'll be glad you made it!!!

Last edited by Stacy4Stubby; 02/02/14 11:19 PM.