Let us know what's going on where you live whether it be well up into Canada, Louisiana, or Florida.

We just had another Alberta clipper and cold front go through. Only a two to three inches of fresh snow (hard to tell with the high winds) but with snow already on the ground accompanied by by sustained winds close 30 mph and gusts to 40 mph made the drifting and whiteouts substantial. All back roads are blocked. Someone abandoned a car at the end of my driveway. At least they left a note and number to call. LOL

Supposed to get 2 to 4 more inches starting tonight with another Alberta Clipper and another round of the "Polar Votex." I'm thinking the wife, that is teacher, will get some more time off from school next week.

Oh and there was an accident on the highway in front of the house yesterday too due to a whiteout from a 300 acre open farm field across from the highway. Sat 300 yards from the house in my car and waited an hour and half to get back to the house. Had to make an emergency run for supplies from Ace to get a fish mount done for a customer. Wished I didn't have to!

Will get the snowblower out if the wind dies down more!

Pictures coming when it's light out!

Next!

The driveway this morning after walking on it:

The trout pond hole presently (diffuser in shallow water) due to all the snow that was blowing into it after being about 4 feet by 4 feet.

The car at the end of the driveway. A note was left with a name and phone number. Phone always busy. (Probably off the hook).

Sorry no more pics. Photobucket is taking a dump again. Something about flash drive keeps crashing.

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 01/25/14 10:07 AM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.