Hi Mark, your neighbor Kim here. I've been out of town a lot since mid-December, but back at home now for a few weeks. As you know, the previous owner of our property nearly burned down his/our shop building and half of the neighborhood a few years ago. When he restored the shed, rather than repainting the interior, he had foam sprayed into it. I haven't looked closely at how thick it is, but I've been very impressed at how cool/warm it stays in summer and winter. FWIW, a window that you can open in the summer and a vent on the roof will work wonders in keeping a shop cool. It lets natural convection move the hot air out of the space in the summer.
We should be around all afternoon both days this weekend if you'd like to stop by and have a look at my pond project status and check out the insulation on the shop and how they did the wiring.
See ya,
Kim

“Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, ‘Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapeños." - J.M "Red" Spicer - Amarillo, Texas