My home and dock are located at the beginning of a main lake point. It already was an obvious good spot on our waterway. The addition of the feeder and sinking a double palm trunk and pallet have really helped to keep and grow the forage around my area and it does happen to be a big fish spot. In the last 3 years, I have probably caught 25 bass over 5 pounds including 10 over 7 and 3 over 9 pounds off of my dock. The largest one from my dock was 9 pounds 15 ounces. I really see such an upside with enhancing the fishery, not only for the fisherman but perhaps it would enhance our home values. I really thought that the marketing manager would have been interested but thus far all I get are words and no action. I will not quit but have given up any hope that the fishing club would assist in getting this accomplished.

Last edited by Jack R. Stein; 01/13/14 04:12 PM.

FLORIDA BOAT: 2016 Ranger Z519, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Atlas 6" hydraulic jack plate, Minn Kota Fortrex 112, Humminbird Helix 12SI Mega, Humminbird Helix 12SI, dual 8' power poles, livewell pumpout