I took some pictures today when I was out and about. I'll upload them tomorrow and post 'em, I'm not planning on going out tomorrow - too much stuff to do inside.

15 minute drive this afternoon was 45 minutes. The counties around here are closed. No plows or tow trucks out. There's a ban on driving unless it's an emergency. If you are out, the police WILL ticket you. When I got home it took me 2 hrs to clear out the driveway. Cecil, I looked like your neighbor - a moving snowdrift. Eyebrows, mustache, beard and any hair that was sticking outside the hat was froze solid by the time I was done. Kate was outside running around the whole time, and now she's sleeping in front of the fireplace insert.

The wind is starting to pick up even more, every once in a while the house creaks and groans. The cold front hasn't made it here yet. Still in the low 20's but 90 miles away in Chicago my buddy said it was -4.

We might break a 125 year old record for the lowest high temp tomorrow. Now they're calling for it to warm up to -10°F.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).