Thanks, I appreciate the good words.

About the pitch, or the lack of pitch...snrub, you've got it pegged...most sheds are pretty low pitch here, and we get very little snow.

cat, I've seen that on a number of storage sheds around here. I have a 34' long gooseneck trailer that I want to get under cover, so that will stick out a bit. I'll put bollards in at the back of the trailer slot. My boat goes in next to the GN, so that end of the open bay can't have anything else. I have a 16' car hauler that'll go in the center and I'll put pallet racks up across that 20' span...got them for hauling them away from Lowes about ten years ago when they were changing them out.

dlowrance, your point is very much valid. And one thing about a lot of storage space is that you always need what is deep behind all the other stuff. One of the auto restorer/paint & body guys here has multiple bays, none deeper than two cars. That is why I decided to make this a single slope...I can add another 60' to the south before coming off the front. Of course, the likelihood of that happening is pretty small...but better to plan as if it can happen.

I may end up with a "porch" in front of the garage door. We'll see how hot it gets without it. I'm having insulation sprayed in.

Again, thanks for the compliments and ideas.

Mark