Wow,

Thank you all for your input and obviously this is a forum where people care about our fish and waterways. It's great to see so much free Positive feedback to try and help me.

It's obvious I need to build some faith within the HOA and convince them that continuing to throw fish (and money aimlessly) into this beautiful lake, may not be the best long-term goal.

I think there has been some history of people arguing when the lake should be stocked, what it should be stocked with, when the lake should be lowered, etc... I am new to the HOA so I have no history and have not screwed up anything yet or pissed anyone mad that I know.

As someone mentioned, I think you all have convinced me that it would be best if I get some professional assistance from Clemson, USC, or elsewhere. This lake could be a great project for a college student with all the Wildlife and fish in it. It actually could be a 4 year study for one student who then could pass it on to another student, when they graduate.
Most of the people who live on the lake are local and generally support one of these two colleges, so it may be an easier sell.

As I am typing this I just watched one of the eagles grab a Chain Pickeral and is tearing it apart eating it, in the tree across the lake.

Does anyone know who at these colleges I should contact to see if there is an interest?

I may not be able to stop the HOA from stocking this year, but as was suggested, I may be able to get a Professional involved, propose a study to electro-shock the lake, and put a long-term plan together to make this lake Sustainable rather than fishable, or just another one of Mother Nature's Gems we try and fight.

Thank You all once again.