My brothers and I are starting a new project. We purchased an 828 acre property with 300 acres of water and are turning that place into the Midwests' Premier Fishing, Hunting, Camping, and Family Recreation area....

The existing campground is 240 seasonal lakefront campsites with electric, water, septic...

Then we are adding 160 cabin lakefront sites also leased by the year.. the cabins will be apprx 14x24 on skids... Here is a photo of the future cabins area..

All of that development is taking place on the top 300 acres of land and the bottom 528 acres will be trails and fishing during the summer then hunter education/training, youth pheasant and youth waterfowl in the winter...

Fish Mgmt stuff will be cutting edge with many specialty research ponds with fish like alligator gar, bowfin, brown trout, redbreasted sunfish, paddlefish, sturgeon, etc etc...
I have 40 smaller lakes and ponds for this type of thing. Dont worry there will be plenty of bluegill, bass, rainbows, perch, smallmouth, stripers, catfish, crappie, etc etc etc too...

The big lake is 121 acres with 70' depths, crystal clear water and lake weeds down to 36' deep on the bottom...

So anyhow, this is a dream come true, but a huge undertaking. I know we can pull it off and personally invite any and all of yall to come and help at anytime...there will be neverending fishwork to be done here...

The place is called the giant goose ranch and has 15 existing deluxe waterfowl pits... what is also crazy is it is only 7 miles from our existing property near Canton, IL... I hope to have a website up and running for it by the end of this year.