Originally Posted By: catmandoo
Originally Posted By: Cecil Baird1
I repectively diagree Ken. I believe that really isn't the purpose of this kind if forum. Could be wrong though.

Cecil, many times my brain is half-fast. I think you and I agree about 90% of the time, and I consider you a good personal and PB friend.

I'm just not sure what part of my diatribe you are referring to.

So that we don't cause issues for others, send me a PM or e-mail with your thoughts and ideas.

Regards,
Ken

Ken,

No need for a P.M.

My family on my mother's side is European. For some reason they can discuss politics over there without it becoming emotional and they seem to be quite tolerant of opposing political viewpoints. For some reason it just can't be done here and can end up verbally abusive.

I have perfectly sane friends that are good people, but if politics comes up they become raving lunatics. So we avoid politics at all costs.

Since the site is not about politics we should stay away from it as Eric says, although I'm not sure i would have used the term "political bs" to describe your honest attempt to discuss how politics and government effects pond owners.

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 10/30/13 11:20 PM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.