the tilapia are trying to keep me from getting the upper hand.. this morning when i was lighting my systems up, i found 8 or so tilapia fry in my sump tank.. harvesting some them must have gotten the rest of them "in the mood"????
now that i think about it, it was about the same time last year that i found some tilapia fry in the sump.. just as things started cooling down...
i should keep records and correlate some data! but i look at computers/spreadsheets all day for work..
i've got i think 4 or 5 bluegills, and probaly 80+ yellow perch that must be getting the majority of the fry, so that plan works fairly well.. i was hoping to grow marmokrebs out in the pool, as well as feed the perch with them, but after the last harvest i found that even the large crays were being eaten, there were only 6 or 7 of the 4" crays left out of the 50+ i put in! so the krebs are going to be pretty much just a supplemental fish food..
ordered another bag of aquamax to pick up this friday (5d05) that i mix with the aquamax dense (5d09 i think)..