Pond is about an hour north of Houston, 2 acres, about an 8-10ft average depth (20 ft max), about 2ft surface visability, newly constructed, filled with water from a small nearby spring fed creek(no bullheads or sunfish in the creek fwiw) that starts on property.

Pond was full this April and we stocked with fathead minnows, like a pound of golden shiners, 600 3-5" coppernose BG, 100 redears.

This october we stocked with 215 F1 LMB and 200 channel catfish.

Fish are fed morning and evening. I regularly watch when the fish feed and have adjusted feed output from 1-3 pounds of feed (40% protein) to what the fish eat in about 15 mins.

We're really just shooting for a general recreation pond. Personally I'd like to keep the BG population as healthy as possible and producing easy to catch hand sized fish or larger on demand for me and the kiddo. For the bass, numbers of 1-3 lb fish with occasional larger fish is our goal (currently feeder is set at about 1.5 lbs/feeding).

Right now the 1st gen bluegill are 7"-10" (happy about this) and the 2nd gen range from 3-6" (lots of fish bigger out of the 2nd gen than were the 1st gen stockers). the bass were feed trained and they and the catfish are coming to feed along with the bluegill every day.

No fish have been harvested so far. Just wanted to welcome myself to the forum and post this for any suggestions or evaluations to make sure we weren't doing anything wrong for our goals for this pond.