Bill, thanks for renewing memories of how all this PB stuff got started!
Eric, thanks for the dates and events for this old fuzzy forgetful brain.

The registration dates of several of us are in error because we got kicked off the forum, either by a computer glitch or misbehavior – I don’t remember... grin - then they made us re-register with 1’s behind our names… cry

I was very fortunate in becoming an early acquaintance with three of the very best fisheries biologists in the country, in alphabetical order Lusk, Overton and Waldrop.
Todd Overton and Bob Lusk by email and Bob Waldrop in person, being a fisheries biologist and fish farmer in N.E. Texas.

Lusk bailed me out from a rookie mistake of stocking adult LMB on top of Waldrop’s famous Florida genetics CNBG and FH minnows.

I found Todd still at A&M by email and he promised to find me sub-adult HSB stockers when he moved to his recently acquired fish farm in Buffalo Texas.
Being his first customer has produced lasting friendship and on-going consulting services.

Bob Waldrop was my first personal contact being a close N.E. texas neighbor.
I remember “vetting” Lusk by asking Waldrop about reputation – his answer of cource that I could trust him. cool

It took me a long time to sign up on the first forum - I was too embarrassed to admit my mistakes so I just lurked until I found out that I was not the only dummy on the forum.

Fun days – thanks for the memories.
George Glazener

N.E. Texas 2 acre and 1/4 acre ponds
Original george #173 (22 June 2002)