Thanks everyone, I am humbled by the success we have had. I say we because I have not done this alone and there are too many people to mention, besides I might miss one and that would not do.

Scott,
Outing me on the raccoon? You try shooting a raccoon at full speed while standing on the side of a dam while the thing is running past you from right to left while you are holding your phone up to your ear and talking about important stuff like GT II and III!! Second, that is about how I did the skinning, but man was that a process. I think I need a sharper knife!! I now need to get him up on a board. The turbidity issue may be there, but I have all winter to see how they settle before I need to do anything if I feel it needs to be done.

Cecil, thanks, this has been a lot of work, but it has been fun.

Mark, NO WAY, Todd is a professional, and I am just an amateur playing in the water.

Allen, I recommend him completely. and really, four days, big deal.....LOL!! Get busy with your renovation mister!!

Phil, this is fun!!

Eric,
Thanks for all the help. GT II and III have ledges for spawning. It may not look like it, but they do. My plan is to toss all the unwanted fish into GTIII as food for the bass that I 'll try to grow there. That way, I get rid of the ones I don't want, and the bass grow big fast!! The plans are going to be fluid as I learn things, but I expect GTI will remain my CNBG pond and GTIII will be my LMB production pond. GTII is the real Mystery. I am unsure where it fits in the whole process, but I'm sure I'll figure it out with a little help from my friends......

George,
Input is always welcome!! Lets see what the spring brings. When I started out with our ponds, I wanted a balanced pond and I still do, so I have to be careful not to swing the pendulum too far to one side or the other. I agree I need to get busy removing bass. And now that the temps are good, I am on it!!

Brian

The one thing is the one thing
A dry fly catches no fish
Try not to be THAT 10%